Social media has become a major force to drive traffic on blogs and websites. The rapid growth of Facebool, Twitter, Linked in and more recently Google Plus has meant that companies that are not using such outlets to engage with users or customers are missing out on a huge opportunity.
Benefits of Social Media Marketing
- Engage with a huge audience (845 million people use Facebook and 300 million people use Twitter)
- Increased traffic
- Increased brand exposure
- Improved search engine rankings
- Cost effective (reduce PPC costs)
Objectives of social media campaign
- Increase site traffic
- Educate and inform customers
- Increase transactions
- Increase trust in your business
- Learn more about your target audience
- Improve customer service
- Get customer feedback
- Monitor brand reputation
I provide social media marketing and management services, including:
- Creation and maintenance of Facebook pages – includes updating content and attracting members (likes)
- Creating and maintaining Twitter handles for companies, updating with content, attracting followers and engaging with them.
- Creating company Linked-in pages and managing them
- Setting up and managing YouTube channels with content provided by you.
- Creating and managing a brand’s Google plus profile, attracting people to +1 and ‘add to circles’
- Cross promoting a company’s various social media presence (now including Pinterest and Instagram in addition to the aforementioned social sites)